Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Chances of getting into Rutgers New Brunswick?

I just completed my junior year. My cumulative gpa is 3.54. I've taken Honors Geomoetry, Honors Algebra 2, Honors Biology, Honors Chem, Honors Physics, Honors English 1, Honors English 2, AP English 3, and next year I will be taking AP English 4, AP Physics, Math Analysis (AP without the AP test), and Honors Spanish 4. I am Haitian American. I have been in business club, multicultural club, ambassadors club, student council, journalism club, and drama club. I have done 75 hours of community service throughout high school. I just took the SATs and got a 1940, but I'm retaking again in October to hopefully raise it to 2000 or above. I am first generation, and attend a Catholic school, if that means anything. I am from out of state.

No comments:

Post a Comment