Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Why do Mexicans stare at white people?

I am not trying to sound racist but god damn, I had to stay in El, Paso Texas to help out my dad. I have been here for about a month, (I am home schooled so school dose not matter) and when EVER I go anywhere Mexican people stare at me. Statistics show that about 93% of El Paso is hispanic. I dont stare at them , but ALWAYS, AND I LITERALLY MEAN ALWAYS they stare at me. Also since El Paso is next to the "Border Land" the Mexican and U.S. border so I know that they are Mexican, for example I go to Home Depot with my father and we need a flash light... and as we park a out dated van pulls up in front of us and 8 people get out (2 parents 6 kids lol) and ALL of them stare at me and my brother as they get out, walk by us and as we are in the store! F*ck that is so rude, uncomfortable, and racist. Then when ever we walked about 10-30 feet near this pathedic excuse of a "cop" whose Mexican he talks to people, and himself in spanish, and stares at us as if we criminals getting out of the court room being freed. I cannot stand it. By the way El Paso sucks so much, go to hell if you disagree, also I am welcoming all rude comments................................… I AM 55%British, 20% French, 15% Native American Cherokke, and 5% Mexican.

No comments:

Post a Comment