Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Unlawful termination?

i was kicked out of my place of employment after working there 14 yrs i was told that i stole hours i exclaimed that was a bogus claim because my employer had no proof of this i was also told i would not be able to return unless someone in my department retired we had two people retire one position was filled with a new employee while the other was filled with a former employee who worked in the board of education office so i know who filled those position's but what gets me is that i worked as a non tenured employee for the east brunswick board of education and they say they can screw me like this because im non tenured there was no time clock or any other reason to document me like they did infact two of my former employees wee the ones who ratted me out and then was told i was really replaced because the person who replaced me was inexperienced and they got her for half price i mean they let tenured people go to but if they could get half price staff half the school would be empty so if anyone can help me here i wanna know if i have a case against them thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment