Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Will this help me get a apartment ?

ok i am 21 years old and yes i know that i ask this question a lot. but i just applied for a full time cashier job. online at best buy and although i already have a part time job at home depot. which i get paid 8.55 per hour .and i apply ed for a best buy for me to earn Extra money for me to some day get my own apartment. and so far i have been looking online for my own apartment but i cant even afford to move out of My mothers house because i only make 8.55 per hour and my salary is not gonna help me get a apartment. and i don't know how much money does a full time cashier worker at best buy makes but i am only doing it to get a apartment do u think if i work two jobs would help me get my own apartment or not

No comments:

Post a Comment