Tuesday, July 19, 2011

College Financial Aid?

I attended a private university that cost around 24,000 a year. I recently withdrew because financial aid did not cover my tuition. i was left with an outstanding bill with no way to get more loans. I live in Philadelphia and I want to attend Rutgers University but it will cost around the same amount. Will I get more money because the school is in another state? Will I get more money now that I have better grades than I did coming out of High School? How can I go by my income and not my parents income when getting financial aid? If my parents are making less money now will I receive more money? If attending RU will result in me being back in the same situations of course I will not attend, but I have been dreaming of attending RU for so long! So please give me genuine answers. P.S. Which campus is better New Brunswick or Camden???

No comments:

Post a Comment