Wednesday, July 20, 2011

What do you think of my employer? Office Max?

I'm a college student and work part-time at Office Max and it turns out what corporate and my manager care about is sale of warranties. If I don't sell enough warranties, I get barked by my manager who is younger than me, I get less work hours and it can potentially lead me to being laid off from work......Customers come into the store thinking I should be appreciative for them buying electronics here instead of buying at Office Depot and they don't buy warranties....How can I be appreciative of customers if my employer only care about warranties? My manager even told me don't waste time selling stuff to customers who are not willing to buy a warranty....man I feel like one of those sales people at a car dealership....I think I should change jobs.....

No comments:

Post a Comment